PowerVision is an oblique photogrammetry technology. The PowerVision, the camera system which capture images orthogonal at an angle of 90 degrees and 4 tilted directions at an angle of 45 degrees through multiple sensors placed on a flying platform , is a set of applications that allow the production of geographic data needed for the mapping activities required by all kinds of engineering services.
• 80% forward overlap and 60% side overlap
• Capturing the 550 megapixel aerial photo in every exposure
• Nadir 150 Megapixel Resolution
• Oblique 4x100 Megapixel Resolution
• Camera equipped with IMU supported GNSS system
• 6 hours of continuous photo capturing
Photos (GSD of 5 cm) taken from orthogonal and tilted directions are a fast, accurate and economical data source for large scale topographic map production and similar engineering projects.
Obtaining the location data with high accuracy as height, distance, area and 3D over the oblique and vertical images. In a project, produced GSD of 5 cm, measurements given below; - 2 x GSD for length and X-Y coordinates => 10 cm - 3 x GSD for height and Z coordinates-=> 15 cm accuracy,